MDC understands the need for high performing, easy to maintain interior finishes. Our wide range of products are suitable for multiple functional needs; dry erase surfaces, sound absorbing acoustical, heavy duty vinyl, high performance paints, and bulletin board cork.
Equally important is the safety requirements of educational facilities. Our commitment to the health of building occupants can be noted in our ability to meet and exceed the requirements of indoor air quality standards. Whether it is developing products to reduce VOC emissions or addressing the concerns of mold and mildew, MDC is a leader in promoting safety.
As the leading supplier of commercial wallcoverings, MDC is uniquely suited to meet the design needs of any educational facility while blending beauty, safety, and the ease of maintenance.
- Durability. Products which resists scuff marks, staining and fading; an ability to perform in high traffic areas.
- Maintenance. The superior ease with which our wallcoverings clean are enhanced by their resistance to soiling and scuffing.
- Air Quality. Products carrying the lowest VOC ratings in the industry. When VOC emissions are reduced, indoor air quality is improved.
- Health. Products containing bacteria and mildew inhibitors to protect the products from microbiological, mildew growth, and odors.
- Safety. MDC promoted to this market are Class A flame rated. Many products also have inherent fire-resistant properties, promoting safety.