MDC understands the need for high-performing, easy to maintain interior finishes that also create engaging spaces to foster learning and creativity. Our wide range of products are suitable for multifunctional needs; dry erase surfaces, sound absorbing acoustical, heavy duty vinyl, social distancing and privacy solutions, and bulletin board cork.
Equally important are the safety requirements of educational facilities. Our commitment to the health of building occupants can be noted in our ability to meet and exceed the requirements of indoor air quality standards. Whether it is developing products to reduce VOC emissions or addressing the concerns of mold and mildew, MDC is a leader in promoting safety. MDC also offers a full range of products that have been tested to ensure compliance with The Center for Disease Control and OSHA Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19 protocol.
MDC is uniquely suited to meet the design needs of any educational facility while blending beauty, safety, and the ease of maintenance.
- Durability. Our products resist scuff marks, staining and fading, making them an ideal choice for high-traffic educational facilities.
- Maintenance. The superior ease with which our products are cleaned is enhanced by a resistance to soiling and scuffing.
- Air Quality. MDC products carry the lowest VOC ratings in the industry. When VOC emissions are reduced, indoor air quality is improved.
- Health. MDC products contain antimicrobial properties to protect from mildew and prevent odors. MDC also offers products that adhere to the CDC COVID-19 Disinfecting Methods for Community on Non-Porous Surfaces.
- Safety. MDC products promoted to this market are Class A flame rated. Many products also have inherent fire-resistant properties, promoting safety, while essential items like desking screens allow for social distancing.