As a leading supplier to the healthcare market, MDC understands the importance of creating a healthcare facility that is a healing environment for both patients and staff.
Interior designers in this field realize the right colors and patterns have the power to de-institutionalize healthcare facilities and strive to balance their design goals with the unique physical demands of these environments. Durability, cleanliness, safety and ease of maintenance are all critical features in healthcare design.
Our experienced sales force is trained in this area and can draw from the industry’s largest selection of wallcoverings and design solutions to meet virtually any need.
- Experience. MDC is trained in the functional needs specific to healthcare facilities.
- Aesthetics. Products that de-institutionalize healthcare facilities such as hospitals, senior living, long-term care, and assisted living.
- Color. MDC understands the psychological importance of color in healthcare.
- Health. MDC products contain antimicrobial properties to protect from mildew and prevent odors. MDC also offers products that adhere to the CDC COVID-19 Disinfecting Methods for Community on Non-Porous Surfaces.
- Air Quality. MDC products carry the lowest VOC ratings in the industry. When VOC emissions are reduced, indoor air quality is improved.
- Safety. MDC products promoted to this market are Class A flame rated. Many products also have inherent fire-resistant properties, promoting safety, while essential items like desking screens allow for social distancing.
- Product Offering. Our wallcoverings combine beautiful aesthetics and the quality, safety and ease of maintenance required for corporate interiors.
- Durability. Our products resist scuff marks, staining and fading, making them an ideal choice for the hectic, high-traffic areas found in healthcare facilities.
- Maintenance. The superior ease with which our products are cleaned is enhanced by a resistance to soiling and scuffing.